The Super-Powers of Breast Care
By Sunny Andrew Markham, LMT
Healthy Breasts Don’t Get Cancer!
I’m a Breast Health Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician. I know the power of self care and I love helping women stay healthy and age gracefully. The statistics are shocking: 1 out of every 8 American women are diagnosed with breast cancer every year! My mission is to show women they can take charge of their breast health. Every woman has the right to healthy, beautiful breasts!
It is possible to naturally detoxify and revitalize your breasts?
Absolutely. Why not practice breast care? You’ll NEVER regret it.
Want to help change those Breast Cancer Statistics?
Embrace the Super-Powers of Breast Care and pass this knowledge on to your daughters, mother, and friends.
Why Self-Breast Massage With Pomegranate Breast Oil?
• To care for your breasts. Massage with natural herbal oils has been healing, soothing and toning human beings since the beginning of time. Pomegranate peel, a primary ingredient of the oil, is super-abundant in ellagic acid. This remarkable substance has been scientifically studied for its ability to protect and promote the growth of stronger, healthier cells. When massaged into the breasts, these antioxidants and anti-inflammatories absorb deeply into the breast tissue. The massage also stimulates lymphatic movement that clears stagnant waste material from the breast tissue, and promotes blood circulation that brings the oxygen and nutrients required for healthy cell production.
• To tone and firm your breasts, and reduce or prevent sagging by strengthening and revitalizing the Coopers ligaments within the breasts. (These are the ligaments that once the youthful shape and structure of our pre-baby, pre-nursing or otherwise younger breasts.)
Self Breast Massage also builds the underlying muscle that supports and holds them up!
• To relieve breast pain and fibrocysts by detoxifying breasts and re-nourishing the cells.
• To help prevent mastitis during breastfeeding by clearing and cleansing clogged milk ducts.
• To help you reclaim, recover and reconnect with your breasts after breastfeeding, surgery, trauma, illness, etc. This loving kind of self nurturing is 100% necessary for emotional and physical healing.
• To help you feel peaceful, calm, and relaxed by releasing serotonin and oxytocin…the natural hormones that bring us happiness!
• To help you feel sensual and womanly the rest of your life, and to conquer your fear of disease and of losing touch with your body.
• To keep your skin velvety soft and yummy.
Preventative Breast Care is Inexpensive and Simple.
12 weeks of your preventative breast health practice costs less than a pedicure. Start by ordering your bottle today! I guarantee you’ll love it or your money back!
How Quickly Will You See Results?
The detoxifying starts immediately. Within 2 weeks, you’ll likely notice your breasts getting firmer. Any tenderness and lumpiness you had will be well on its way to being gone. The “feel good” hormones are constantly being released, and you’ll find yourself falling in love with your breasts!
My Personal Breast Story
As a teen my breasts started getting fibrocystic lumps due to birth control pills and a poor diet. I gave birth to my daughter at age 23 and blissfully nursed her for 2 years. I’d always enjoyed the youthful shape of my breasts, but by age 45 I noticed with horror that they were starting to sag and deflate. They were withering like old birthday balloons! My husband died that same year, and within 6 months of his death, I’d developed 2 of the largest, lumpiest lumps I’d ever had. Scarey as hell. So I rushed to the mammo clinic then to a doctor, who warned me that if the lumps weren’t gone within 2 weeks, he wanted to do a biopsy. I was terrified! I didn’t know a thing about breast massage then, but I knew I needed to change something. I changed my diet, cutting back on caffeine, sugar and red meat. I also received Reiki Energy treatments. I was 45 years old and finally paying attention to my breasts! As a result of just the simple change in diet and the attention, the lumps went away! I’ve learned a lot more since then, but I thank God for those lumpy-lumps. They were my wake-up call!
How I Discovered This Ayurvedic Breast Oil
As a massage therapist and skin care therapist, I had a great interest in the healing arts. I began my interest in Ayurveda, which is India’s ancient science of life that includes meditation, yoga, astrology, and Spiritual philosophy as well as an entire medical system based on powerful herbal medicines. In 2005, a teacher introduced me to the wondrous “Pomegranate Breast Toner” of India that had been used for centuries by the women there for keeping their breasts healthy and youthful. It was an Ayurvedic oil made just for breasts that was created by brewing the herbal ingredients together in a specific way to bring out their greatest healing properties. Ayurveda taught me the importance of self-massaging my breasts with this oil, so that the healing properties of the oil plus the stimulating of breast tissue and its underlying muscle resulted in natural breast rejuvenation. In less than two weeks after I started my practice, I was amazed to see my breasts getting firmer and rounder! The lumpiness I’d always had was disappearing! I suddenly recognized my purpose, as well. I wanted to bring this amazing Ayurvedic breast massage oil to other women. I became trained in the traditional method of brewing this oil, created my company, and started my mission of helping other women.
What Makes this Oil So Effective?
Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil is unlike typical massage oils. It is not simply a cold-pressed oil. It is an authentic Ayurvedic oil, or thailam, from India that is made in a very specific way from natural, powerful medicinal herbs. The main ingredients are Certified Organic Pomegranate Peel and Certified Organic Mustard Seed Oil. Pomegranate Peel is one of the world’s greatest natural medicines. It is anti-inflammatory and contains antioxidants that are cell-protecting, astringent, and toning. It has been scientifically shown to be anti-carcinogenic due to its abundance in ellagic acid, a substance known to stop cancer cell division and hinder DNA mutations in cells. Certified Organic Mustard Seed oil improves blood circulation and muscular strength. It is also anti-inflammatory and detoxifying.
How Do I Make It?
I make the oil the traditional way the Ayurvedic oils are made in India. It’s quite a labor of love. The Pomegranate Peel and Mustard Seed Oil are literally brewed together over an outside fire for several days, and stirred every half hour or so. After the brewing is done, I apply a highly therapeutic, deeply delightful blend of pure essential oils. If you prefer not to have the essential oils in your bottle, just select “without essential oils” when you order.
You Might Also Like To Know…..
THERE ARE NO CHEMICALS OR PRESERVATIVES OF ANY KIND IN THIS OIL. The shelf life of Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil is approximately 3 years. It is elegantly labeled and comes in a 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a treatment pump. Use it as I recommend, along with a healthy lifestyle and wholesome foods, and you’ll get the highest benefits possible for you. One bottle holds about a 12 week supply of oil and comes with a beautiful little guide that shows you step-by-step how to self-massage your breasts.
To Your Shining Health and Beauty,
Sunny Andrew Markham
Licensed Massage Therapist and Breast Health Teacher
Founder, Austin Center for Healthy, Beautiful Breasts